Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So, Let's Roll Attributes

This is meant to...get me writing. At least, put me back into the habit of writing. Am I a writer? I would like to think yes, but I haven't written anything. Sometimes people say things like, "I just love his stuff," (meaning my stuff) but I can't fathom what they're talking about. Are they talking about that Unstoppable Mad Cow vs. Roxanne story? Mad Cow being JDL's, and Roxanne being mine...that story that is, at best, unreadable. Maybe it's because my glasses are crooked, and my hair can be unkempt. Perhaps this look translates into someone feverishly writing late into the night, pulling at their hair and contorting their glasses when they squeeze their temples? I assure you my glasses are crooked because my daughter makes a run for them whenever they're off, and my hair is unkempt because it's on my head.


But, I recently met the editor of one of the bigger comic book companies, and I got to thinking about how I always wanted to write the damn things, just never did. And I have no excuse, just two big handfuls of laziness to show for it. So, I've been thinking about what I want to write, and now I'm trying to just go about doing it.


I can already tell you, writing this has already helped, my fingers are loosening and I have no urge to get up, delay, get a drink. That being said I don't plan to write too long tonight, as this is my first blog and I'd like to play around with the options. There are options, yes?

1 comment: