Thursday, May 31, 2012

Devil in Every Bottle

I want to reply to Slacker Conservative's latest post. I think it's pretty good, if you take out the rhetoric about killing businesses. I don't agree with it, but it's good.
I do believe individual soft drinks should be capped. Just because, yes, it will make people consume less sugary soda. Why do I think this? Because I feel that if you went the other direction, as in, made the individual servings bigger? They'd suck that down too. I really just don't have that much faith in people, it's probably because I hate them. Then, why do I care that they might be curbed into a little tiny bit of a healthier lifestyle via legislation? Because I'm tired of them blocking the loading ramp at work because they can't manage some stairs. Then, why am I on the loading ramp? I'm pushing a goddam dolly, what's it to ya?
So, what if I took that loading ramp away? Well...they'd have to use the stairs, wouldn't they? And if we got rid of the elevators? Well, hot damn, stairs! And, ok...ok, bit off course there.

Sorry, people. I'm really just grasping for stuff to write about at this point. Any day now, Slim's gonna come through the door and chew my ass out for letting the numbers slip again, but hell. Since you all won't let me write my sci-fi stuff that I actually get a kick out of. Alright, alright, it's not your fault. But it certainly ain't mine, either!

Ok, I'll be back once I sober up.

-D   

No comments:

Post a Comment