Thursday, May 24, 2012

Hello Central

Deet Deet Deet
Deet Deet Deet
Deet Dee-

"Hello?"

"Atta! Great, hey listen. Can you hear me? Listen, I don't have long, we're about to go down again. I need you to put something up on the blog, just something to let people know we're not closed down or anything.

"Ahhhh, start with....ok, tell them, and this can be anything you want, it can be a Mods Bulletin, I don't care. Tell them I've been in Disney World- loved it, and, but now I'm not there anymore. Mention I'm reading The Once and Future King and I'm about to finish it up (and wish I hadn't wasted so much time on those 'throne' books. Ok, and talk about Swamp Thing book 5, the Alan Moore one....you can just say...'There'd be no....dah dah dah in modern dah dah dah without Moore's Swamp Thing' and definetly mention Saga, God, have you read the first two issues I sent you? I can't really hear you anyways, I'm going to assume Yes. See if you can find an image to put up there, something with a facial expression. Fiona Staples's expressions are spot on.

"Remind them that the purple 3DS came out May twentieth, and...say something like 'Dorge hopes to Street Pass you soon!' I dunno, not exactly that, just say something like that.

"Ok, that's it. I'll probably remember forty other things when I get off here, but that's all I can think of right now. Just get something up so we don't lose everybody. Ok! Thanks Atta! The shuttle's here so that means I'm off. See you in three days!"

No comments:

Post a Comment